Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 27 December 2021.
- Airtel Payments Bank has crossed one billion transactions during September quarter 2021-22 on its platform, representing around 61% growth on yearly basis.
- Rajeev Ahuja has been appointed as the Interim MD and CEO of the RBL Bank by the Board of Directors.
- The revenue of WeWork India has increased by 33% from around Rs 600 crore in last year to over Rs 800 crore in the current year.
- As per the reports, the market of pre-owned vehicles is expected to increase from 4 million units in FY 21 to around 8.2 million units till FY 26 due to changing customer preferences and new prices.
- Indipaisa has collaborated with NSDL Payments Bank to launch innovative Financial Technology solutions for India’s 63 million SME sector.
- Reliance Digital Health has invested an undisclosed amount in an oncology focused healthcare platform, Karkinos Healthcare, along with other investors including- Venu Srinivasan, Kris Gopalakrishnan, Vijay Shekhar Sharma and many others.
Must Read:27 December in Indian history
Latest business news India today 27 December 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- According to a statement by Coal Ministry, Adhunik Power and Natural Resources Ltd is the preferred bidder for Lalgarh coal mine in Jharkhand and Auro Coal Pvt Ltd for Beheraband North Extension coal block in MP.
- Rs 2500 crore has been raised by Canara Bank by issue of Basel lll compliant bonds to 10 allottees.
- A fine worth Rs 17 crore has been levied by SEBI on Cals Refineries Ltd and other entities wrt the issuance of Global Depository Receipts.
- Mahindra Homes Ltd, a JV of Mahindra Lifespace Developers and Actis Mahi Holdings, has informed a share buyback worth Rs 110.10 crore, which includes 37,800 Series B and Series C shares at Rs 29,129 per equity share.
Must Read:27 December ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 27 December 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Anti-dumping duties has been imposed by India on five Chinese items, including: certain aluminium goods, sodium hydro sulphite, silicone sealant, hydrofluorocarbons component R-32 and hydrofluorocarbon blends to be effective for five years.
- Adani Transmission has bagged a Rs 1200 crore worth Renewable Energy Project in Gujarat under Khavda- Bhuj Transmission Ltd.
- BOB Financial Solutions Ltd and Indian Navy has launched a co-branded credit card for the navy personnel equipped with contactless features and offered on Rupay platform.
Must Read:Aaj ka panchang 27 December
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 27 December 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.