2022 NIT Tournament — First Round
Long Beach State Beach (20-12, 6-6 Away) vs. BYU Cougars (22-10, 12-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2022
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Marriott Center — Provo, UT
Long Beach State vs BYU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LBSU: (+146) | BYU: (-178)
Spread: LBSU: +4 (-110) | BYU: -4 (-110)
Total: 151.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NIT Championship: LBSU: (+6500) | BYU: (+2700)
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: BYU Cougars win (90.2%)
Long Beach State vs BYU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– BYU is 6-5 in 11 all-time head-to-head matchups against Long Beach State.
– Long Beach State defeated BYU, 66-65, in their last meeting on Nov. 16, 2015.
– Long Beach State is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games.
– BYU is 3-10 ATS in its last 13 games this season.
– The total has hit the over in four of Long Beach State’s last seven games.
– The total has hit the under in each of BYU’s last five home games.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.